Monday, August 22, 2005

Farewell, Sydney

jacko et moi

After a full day of cleaning up the house for our tenants, we said our hurried goodbyes to Bronte and spent our last night in Sydney in the inner-west, with Sandra and Pete. Knowing it would be our last chance for a decent meal for some days, I wolfed down a delicious Lebanese banquet at Fifi's on Enmore Road. Mmmmmm, mouth bliss. And an evening wouldn't be complete without my favourite tipple, a bottle of sparkling shiraz. Possibly the best thing to come out of Australia after Naomi Watts. I was mocked for forgoing Gerard's selection of a Sorrenberg gamay, but what can I say, I have cheap tastes. The stuff gives an instant mood lift and who knows if I could ever find it in the US?
silly buggers

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...