Monday, April 30, 2007

Lex in Sydney

kimba and lex at alliance francaise, sydney
Spent a quick hour over lunch today with Lex, which only reminded me how much I miss having her around. The clever cookie has just jetted back from NYC to spend 10 days at Varuna to workshop her upcoming novel with editors from HarperCollins. If one of the definitions of happiness is knowing what you want to do and being damn good at doing it, then she's one happy lassie. Lex is a superachiever alright, and although I always feel inadequate around her (I'm not so definite about what I want to do when I grow up) she's also inspirational. Nowadays she has to inspire me from afar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww! how lovely! I'm feeling all smiley after your ego-stroking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...